Perspective Student Resources

Choosing a University/College


SAT : 

ACT : 

Financial Aid

  • Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

All students are required to complete the FAFSA in order to be considered     forPell Grant, TAG, EOF, and Federal Student Loans.

  • PIN

 This web site is your source of information for the Federal Student PIN required when completing your FAFSA. Perceptive student and parent(s) need to obtain a PIN in order to complete their FASFA. 

  •   The New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)

All students are required to submit additional information to the state of NJ in order to be considered for state funding. 




 Additional Resources

Transferring from Community College

NJ Stars II

New Jersey community college NJ STARS students who earn their associate's degrees with a 3.25 grade point average or better are eligible for NJ STARS II at any New Jersey public four-year college or university.

New Jersey Council of County Colleges: