School of Continuing and Professional Education
Our Summer Life Program
Before and after care is included in summer life registration fee
Join in on the fun at William Paterson University’s all day summer camp! This unique summer day camp is now open to include rising 4th and 5th graders and students entering 6th to 9th grade in September 2017. Parents can register students in one of the below categories:
- Academic Enrichment workshops
- Indoor and outdoor activities using University facilities
- Weekly indoor swimming
- Weekly field trips *
- WP lanyard with program name tag
- Youth Programs drawstring bag-pack
- All class materials are included!
This is an ideal program for working parents who seek a full-day camp that offers both academic and recreational activities. The program is scheduled to run Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., beginning June 26 and ending August 11, 2017.
Lunch in available for purchase. Children are also free to bring their own lunch.
Daily Sample Schedule:
- Click here for the Summer Life on Campus Weekly Schedule, Grades 4. 5 and 6
- Click here for the Summer Life on Campus Weekly Schedule, Grades 7, 8, and 9
- $ 299 for a Single week
- $ 239 for the week of July 4th (July 3th to 7th)
Dates: Seven Weeks, from June 26th - August 11th
Fees: See above