Office: W 17
Office Hours: varies as posted/per semester
Position: Assistant Professor
Academic Degrees and Certifications
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration, Seton Hall University, So. Orange, N.J., 2003
- MSN in Nursing, Seton Hall University, So. Orange, NJ, 1991
- BSN in Nursing, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ, 1984.
- Emergency Nurse Certification
- American Association of Critical Care Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ – 1994 – present
Half-time Assistant Professor
Clinical Instructor – Senior, Junior and Sophomore Levels.
- Enable students to provide care to groups of clients and synthesize previously learned knowledge and skills in the acute medical/surgical health care settings.
- Adaptation Nursing I Laboratory – Sophomore class building on theory and laboratory experience for basic nursing activities, health history, communication techniques and health assessments.
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ – 1984-present
Staff Nurse – Emergency Department
Providing specialized acute care nursing in assessment, diagnosis and treatment, of emergent, urgent, and non-urgent situations involving individuals of all ages.