Office: UH 354
Office Hours: By Appointment
- AAS County College of Morris, New Jersey, 1988
- MSN William Paterson University, New Jersey 2001
- DNP William Paterson University, New Jersey 2014
Prof Agnihotri got his Associates in Applied Sciences in nursing from County College of Morris in 1988, subsequently completed graduate study from William Paterson University with Masters of Science in Nursing (NP Track) in 2001. Received his Doctoral degree in Nursing Practice (DNP) in 2014.
1988 --------------Nursing assistant (PCT) @ Saint Clare's Health Services.
1988- Current ----- Critical Care Registered Nurse.
1996-2002 ------ Nurse Epidemiologist
2002-2008 ------ Nurse practitioner, Critical care staff, and Nurse epidemiologist @
Saint Clare's Health Services.
2003- 2009 ----- Assistant Professor of Nursing @ County College of Morris -
Clinical Association @ Chilton Memorial Hospital
2009 – Current--Associate Professor County College of Morris - Clinical
Association @ Chilton Memorial Hospital & Saint Clare’s Hospital
Adjunct @ William Paterson University (WPU) – Clinical
Association @ Saint Clare’s Hospital
2012- Current -- Hospitalist APN for Vital Medical Forces.
Publications and Awards:
- Nurse Excellence Award: Excellence in Advancing and Leading the Profession, 2014.
- Economic impact of IV team in lowering Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI) was accepted for presentation at the 7th National DNP conference in October, 2014.
- Effect of Staffing on Catheter related bloodstream infections in ICU setting (ERRC) 2001.
- A Case Report: American Journal of Infection Control (AJIC) 1999.
- Easy to use Isolation Manual: American Journal of Infection Control (AJIC) 1999.
- Multiple articles in Indian Journals (See Attached)
Professor Agnihotri’s philosophy is that, pursuance of knowledge has no age limit. There is nothing
“Impossible”. Take the “imp” out of impossible and look @ impossible as I’m Possible (Squire Rushnell
in When God Winks).