- Abstract submission and Registration must be done online by March 21, 2016
- Abstracts must be received as a Microsoft Word file and a 12 point Times font must be used.
- Margins: 1 inch
- Maximum length: 1 page
- Title: all CAPITAL letters (as shown in sample).
- A maximum of two student presenters per abstract/poster.
- Presenting author(s) should be underlined.
- Mentor's name should be in italics
- Affiliation: Department, University/College, and Address
Authors will be notified of their registration status by April 1, 2016.
Presentations are in poster format only.
Please confine your posters for a poster board size of 4’(h) X 6’(w).
Please post a MS Word File to