New Jersey Transit Bus Lines
New Jersey Transit has four bus lines that provide service to and from the interior campuses:
- The 197 bus, provides direct service from 1600 Valley Road to New York Port Authority.
- The 198 bus, provides direct service from main campus Lot 5 bus plaza to Willow Brook Mall and New York Port Authority.
- The 744 bus, provides direct service from main campus Lot 5 bus plaza, Paterson, and Passaic.
25% Discount on NJ Transit Monthly Passes
As a service to commuter students, the University participates in NJ Transit’s 25% Discount on NJ Transit’s Monthly Passes. Student will receive a 25% discount on their monthly transit pass through this program. Student can only access the discount program through the University’s webpage.
University Shuttle Information
Hours of Operation:
The Shuttle Service is in operation when the University is open and classes are in session. Shuttle service is not provided, during semester breaks or when classes are not in session.
Fall & Spring Semesters:
- Main Campus Loop -- Operates Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.
- 1600 Valley Road Loop -- Operates Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday Campus Loop -- Operates Sunday, 4:00 p.m. through 8:00 p.m.
- Safe Ride Loop – Operates Sunday through Saturday, 11:0 p.m. through 3:00 a.m.
- 1600 Valley Road Loop -- Operates Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.
University Closed - Shuttle Service Not Provided:
- Winter Break
- Martin Luther King Day
- President's Day
- Spring Break
- Good Friday