Tuesday, April 8, and Wednesday, April 9, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Multipurpose Room, University Commons
Pick up your academic regalia, reader card, and instructions for the ceremony.
Wednesday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m.
IZOD Center, East Rutherford, NJ
Tickets are NOT required and Parking is FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When do I file for Graduation?
- Although I will be completing my degree requirements in August, can I participate in the May ceremony?
- What is the Pioneer Salute and must I attend?
- How long do I need to be at the Pioneer Salute?
- If I am unable to attend the Pioneer Salute, what can I do?
- What's new about my cap, gown, and hood?
- Is there a rehearsal for commencement?
- What is the dress code, if any, for the ceremony?
- If I am unable to attend Commencement when and how do I receive my diploma and diploma cover?
- If I am physically disabled (or a member of my family is), what shall I do?