Department of Psychology
Dr. Carrie Masia Warner
Office: Science East 2034
Office Hours: TBD
Position: Associate Professor
Area Specialization: Clinical
- Masia Warner, C, Fisher, PH, Shrout, P., Rathor, S., & Klein, RG. (2007). Treating adolescents with social anxiety disorder in schools: an attention control trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48(7), 676-686.
- Masia Warner, C., Fisher, P. H., Ludwig, K., Rialon, R., & Ryan, J. L. (2011). Working with and adapting treatment for school settings. In Deborah Beidel & Candace Alfano (Eds), Social Anxiety Disorder in Adolescents and Young Adults: Translating Developmental Research into Practice.American Psychological Association.
- Colognori, D., Esseling, P., Stewart, C., Reiss, P., Lu, F., Case, B., & Masia Warner, C. (2012). Self-disclosure and mental health service use in socially anxious adolescents. School Mental Health 4(3), 219-230.
- Masia Warner, C., Colognori, D., Kim, R., Reigada, L., Klein, R.G., Petkova, E., … Benkov, K. (2011). Cognitive-behavioral treatment of persistent medically unexplained somatic symptoms and pediatric anxiety disorders: A wait-list controlled trial. Depression and Anxiety, 28, 551-559.
- Masia Warner, C., Brice, C., Esseling, P. G., Stewart, C. E., Mufson, L., Herzig, K. (in press). Consultants’ perceptions of school counselors’ ability to implement an empirically-based interview for adolescent social anxiety disorder. Administration Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research.