33 Credits in Philosophy
Thirty-three (33) credits in Philosophy are required for the B.A. in Philosophy.
- PHIL 2000 Ethics
- PHIL 2100 Logic
- PHIL 2150 Ancient Philosophy
- PHIL 2170 Modern Philosophy
- PHIL 4800 Capstone (Juniors & Seniors Only)
- Take any 2 3000-level Philosophy Courses
- Take any 2 4000-level Philosophy Courses
- Take any 2 additional Philosophy Courses at or above the 2000-level.
15 Credits in Philosophy
Students must complete 15 credits in Philosophy at the 2000-level or above (in addition to fulfilling the UCC Area 3A Philosophical Perspectives requirement).