Department of Philosophy
Majors and Minors
33 Credits in Philosophy
Thirty-three (33) credits in Philosophy are required for the B.A. in Philosophy.
- PHIL 2000 Ethics
- PHIL 2100 Logic
- PHIL 2150 Ancient Philosophy
- PHIL 2170 Modern Philosophy
- PHIL 4800 Capstone (Juniors & Seniors Only)
- Take any 2 3000-level Philosophy Courses
- Take any 2 4000-level Philosophy Courses
- Take any 2 additional Philosophy Courses
15 Credits in Philosophy
Students must complete 15 credits of philosophy courses beyond the 100 level.
27 Credits in Philosophy
Students who wish to obtain teaching certification must complete additional Courses as prescribed by the School of Education (See Department of Curriculum and Instruction).