Change the World! Become a Teacher!
We are a support program that offers opportunities and information to all WPUNJ undergraduates majors in one of the following: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Liberal Studies: Integrated Math and Science, or Mathematics AND Elementary or Secondary Education.
ALL STUDENTS IN THE ABOVE DUAL MAJORS ARE PARTICIPANTS IN THE MAST PROGRAM!
* One-to-One Mentoring
* Math and Science Peer Tutoring
* Praxis II Workshops and Tutoring
* Online and In-Person Networking
* Undergraduate Research Opportunities
* Additional Field Experience Opportunities
* Support in Your First Year of Teaching
* Scholarship Opportunities
LEARN ABOUT FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHING IN HIGH NEEDS SCHOOLS!!!
Not sure which schools are “high needs”? Check out the link.
Contact Sharon Leathers, MAST Program Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information.