Office of Field Experiences
Teaching & Learning Collaborative
Spend a full year (fall and spring semesters) in an urban school district for both your final practicum and student teaching!
BENEFITS of TLC:
- Be mentored by the same cooperating teachers and the same university supervisor as you learn about teaching in an urban setting.
- Teachers in these districts receive training in how to be good mentors.
- Special seminars and workshops will be part of the program.
- Opportunities for a job interview for possible employment will also be available.
- Choose from Garfield, Lodi, Passaic, Paterson, Passaic County Technical Institute (High School only), and Wharton.
Click on the below link for an application to hand in along with your practicum application!
Please email Margaret Renn with any questions!
Only a limited number of spaces are available in each district so complete the application above as soon as possible
Contact the Certification Office for current information.