- COE Home
- COE Newsletters
- Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Secondary and Middle School Education
- Special Education and Counseling
- Office of Education Enrollment & Certification
- Office of Field Experience
- Educational Leadership and Professional Studies
- Professional Development & School/Community Partnership
- Appropriate Academic Majors
- Library Curriculum Resources
- Grants, Scholarships and Special Programs
- Centers and Programs
- Professional Development and School/Community Partnerships
- Customized Professional Development at The Heller Institute for Teaching, Learning and Leadership
Department of Educational Leadership and Professional Studies
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Learning: Bilingual ESL Concentration
This program focuses on developing advanced practitioners in the fields of bilingual education and English for speakers of other languages. As part of the full master’s degree program in education, the concentration stresses principles of inquiry, theory, professional applications, and research. Students who are New Jersey certified teachers may also pursue, with additional requirements, an endorsement as either bilingual and /or ESL teachers.
Advisor: Dr. Bruce Williams
*Applicants who do not meet the grade point average or standardized test requirements may supplement the application with additional materials in support of their academic potential for successful completion of the graduate degree.
**Please see Bilingual/ESL program advisor for sequence of courses.