Praxis Preparation Resources
FREE PRAXIS II WORKSHOPS
Now open to all William Paterson University Students and Alumni (upon verification). Space is limited!
Core Praxis Workshop
- November 21, 2015 - 9am to 12pm - Math subtest 5732 Room 2013
- November 21, 2015 - 12pm to 2pm - Reading subtest 5712 and Writing subtest 5722 Room 2013
Space is limited and workshops close quickly. To register please contact Deanna Silver at GRADEDUC@wpunj.edu.
Education Multiple Subjects Praxis II (5001)
- November 21, 2015 - 9 am to 12 pm - Math subtest 5003
- November 21, 2015 - 1 pm to 4 pm - Science subtest 5005
- Fri. Nov. 20, 2015 1:30pm – 4:30 pm Room 3019 1600 Valley Road
Workshop is free, but you must pre-register! To register, contact: Kara Jorgensen, at email@example.com
- October 20, 2015 - 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM - Atrium 127
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood: Content Workshop
- October 8, 2015
To register please conctact Dr. Sue Mankiw, email@example.com
STUDY GUIDE BOOKS
If you need help preparing for the Praxis or registering for the test, look no further! The Praxis Resource Center has computers available for registering on-line or browsing review materials. We have textbooks and study guides by most Subject Area. Please visit Valley Road room V4112.
- Fall: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30
- Spring: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30
- Summer: Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:15
Please note that at 4:30 during Fall & Spring and 5:15 during Summer the Center closes. Please schedule an appointment if these hours are not sufficient.
Additional Information from ETS
Test Demonstration (ETS)( http://www.ets.org/s/praxis/flash/cbt/praxis_cdt_demo_web1.html
Free Info Guide to tests/ETS (or click on each test title to go directly to the ETS page) http://www.ets.org/praxis/prepare/materials?WT.ac=praxishome_prepare_121126