Steps to Apply Now!
You should have already applied to William Paterson University. If you haven’t please do so HERE.
You should have received an email with instructions for applying to the Department of Music at William Paterson University which includes your Student ID#.
Check out our audition requirements.
Log into Slideroom to complete the Music Department Application. Here you will upload the following materials:
- A recorded audio or video audition
- An essay, approximately 300 words, describing your personal, artistic, and career goals (Word or PDF only).
- A list of major solo material and repertoire studied during the past three years (Word or PDF only).
- Names and email addresses of two references who can describe your character and abilities. One reference must be a music educator or studio teacher. They will then be contacted by the Department of Music.
- You will have to complete an online theory test.