Progressive. Professional. Personalized.
The Master of Arts in Professional
At William Paterson University
After completion of the program, the graduating student receives a Master of Arts in Professional Communication. This official document proves that that the student has achieved academic excellence and an applied professional degree.
In addition, students will have mastered:
- The understanding of the role of effective writing and digital technology within a professional communication setting, and a thorough knowledge of both disciplines
- Effective personal expression in written, oral and digital forms, as well as well-developed critical thinking skills within diverse professional communication settings
- The creation of a body of work in written and digital forms in a professional or scholarly portfolio
- The ability to successfully demonstrate management-level interpersonal, leadership and strategic decision-making skills
- Contemporary, comprehensive knowledge in the legal and ethical dimensions of corporate communication
Click the photo below to view the 2012 MaProCom Graduation Gallery.