Progressive. Professional. Personalized.
The Master of Arts in Professional
At William Paterson University
How to Apply
Before beginning the application process make sure you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 on a scale of 4.00
- GRE scores
International students need to have taken the TOEFL. The minimum score requirements are:
- overall score of at least 550
- written English score of at least 4
- pronunciation minimum score of 2.1
- grammar score of 2.5 or more
- fluency minimum score of 2.1
When ready to apply, this is what William Paterson University needs from prospective students:
- An essay articulating the student's goals and expectations; how the student's academic and professional backgrounds fit the nature and mission of the program (or have prepared them for a successful learning experience in the program); how they may benefit from the program; and how they would contribute to the program and their fellow students.
- Two recent letters of recommendation
- Completion and submission of online application to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- $50 application fee
More information can be obtained at the Office of Graduate Admissions.