How to Apply for an F-1 Visa (Undergraduate Students)

How to Apply for an I-20 Form (F-1 Visas)

Applicants must fulfill all admissions requirements before a certificate of eligibility, I-20 (F-1 Visas), or a DS-2019 (J-1 Visas) is issued. Please download the Instructions for International Students Applying for Undergraduate Programs. Please return them to the Center for International Education.

For an Undergraduate Application, please visit: WPUNJ Admissions.