- Builds selling skills required to create and maintain long-term business relationships for all professionals
- Highly interactive, provides opportunities to apply program skills in all professions such as finance, accounting, law, public service etc.
- Provides proven
- techniques to be a successful professional in today’s competitive market place that is driven by networking and mastering the art of persuasion
- applications that stimulate interest and support the rapport building process
- processes that assist in utilizing a “Need Based” dialogue to accurately discover a client’s or any other constituent ’s full range of needs
- Problem-solving approach applicable to all prospect and client interactions (we take the perspective that all professionals including HR, finance, accounting, legal etc. have clients!)
- effective objective handling techniques
- methods to utilize the sales process and to achieve your professional goals
Who should attend?
- This program is meant for all non-sales professionals in varied disciplines (e.g. accountants, legal professionals, financial service professionals, small business owners, customer service, front-office executives in professional offices etc.)
- This program is also suitable for bank tellers, real estate brokers, insurance agents and other service professionals including retail professionals in service environment