- Waiver consideration will be given only for Lower Core courses and up to 18 credits may be waived.
- Courses may be waived on the basis of undergraduate and graduate courses taker at accredited institutions of higher learning within the past six (6) years.
- A course will be waived when, in the judgment of the MBA Director, the student received the grade of B or better for undergraduate courses whose content is closely related to the content of the core course.
Note: Each undergraduate course can only be used once in the waiver process.
- Students wishing to request a waiver should:
- Download and fill out the waiver form
- Include a copy of both the relevant transcript(s) and the course outline(s) from the institution at which the course was taken
- Send the complete waiver documents to the MBA director for waiver consideration
Cotsakos College of Business