Dr. Ki Hee Kim
Office Hours: By appointment
Department: Marketing and Management
Area Specialization: NAFTA and Its Impact on U.S. Industries, Chinese WTO Membership and Its Impact on World Trade, Green Marketing Strategies and Global Business
Ph.D., Management, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas 1975
M.A., Journalism, The University of Texas 1970
B.A., English, Dan Kook University 1962
Primary Research Interests:
- NAFTA and Its Impact on U.S. Industries
- Chinese WTO Membership and Its Impact on World Trade
- Green Marketing Strategies and Global Business
- Kim, K. H. (2015). Rethinking Poor People and Poor Nations: Exploring Long-Term Sustainable Business Strategies to Reduce World Poverty and Improve U.S. National Security. California Business Review, 3(1), 27-32.
- Kim, K. H. (2014). What Can Be Done to Reduce Trade Tensions with China and Improve U.S, National Security? Journal of Scholastic Inquiry: Business, 3(1), 46-56.
- Kim, K. H. (2012). Globalization and Its Impact on U.S. National Security: What Is Your Strategy to Reduce Global Threats and Improve U.S. National Security. Journal of International Management Studies, 12(2), 81-85.
- Kim, K. H. (2010). Is Free Trade Good for Working Americans: Lessons from North American Free Trade Agreement. Business Review, Cambridge, 15(1), 33-38
- Kim, K. H. (2009). China's Entry into the WTO: Is it a False Promise for US and Chinese Workers? Business Review, Cambridge, 12(2),
- Ashnai, B., Kothandaraman, P., Kim, K. H., Mani, S. (in press). An Exploratory Study of B2B Salespeople’s Social Media Usage: Integrating Social Media Usage and the Sales Process.
- Knaus, E., Mir, R. A., Kim, K. H., Matthews, W. (2015). Toward a Social Theory of the Firm (1st ed., vol. 14, pp. 5-9). Proceedings of the Academy of Strategic Management.
- Kim, K. H. (2012). Trade Wars with China and Its Impact on US National Security: Strategies to Reduce Trade Tensions and Improve US National Security. The NBEA (Northeast Business and Economic Association) Conference.
- Kim, K. H. (2011). Doing Business with the Poor People and Poor Nations: What is Your Business Strategy to Eradicate the World’s Poor (pp. 245-249). Northeast Business and Economics Association.
- Kim, K. H. (2010). NAFTA is a Good Deal for Workers in North America: Theories and Evidence (vol. 37, pp. 517-522). Morristown: Northeast Business & Economics Association.
- Kim, K. H. (2010). Is Free Trade Good for Working Americans: Lessons from North America Free Trade Agreement (pp. 7). New York: The Global Management & Information Technology Research Conference.
- Kim, K. H. (2009). Global Warming: What is Your Business Strategy? (pp. 92-97). Worcester: Northeast Business & Economics Association.
Honors & Awards:
- Excellence in Teaching
- Excellence in Service
- Certificate of Residency, Oxford University
- Letters of Appreciation, the Honorable President of the Republic of Korea, Ro Moo Hyun,
- Member, the Advisory Council for the Honorable President of the Republic of Korea, Dae Jung Kim
- Medal of honor for service during the Vietnam War, Captain of the Korean Marine Corps, Korean government.