Department of Marketing and Management Sciences
Dr. Rajiv Kashyap
Office Hours: By appointment
Department: Marketing and Management
Position: Interim Dean and Professor
Area Specialization: Strategic marketing and social marketing
Ph.D., Marketing, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
MS, HRTA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
B.Sc., Chemistry, Bombay University
Assistant Professor, Indiana Purdue University, Fort Wayne
Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Primary Research Interests:
- Strategic marketing and social marketing
- Agnihotri, Raj, Prabakar Kothandaraman, Rajiv Kashyap, and Ramendra Singh (2012), “ Bringing "Social" into Sales: The Impact of Salesperson’s Social Media Use on Service Behaviors And Value Creation,” Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, vol. XXXII, no. 3 (summer 2012), pp. 335–350.
- Iyer, Easwar S., Rajiv K. Kashyap, and William D. Diamond, (2012), Charitable Giving: Even the Willing need to be Persuaded,” Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising, 33 (1), 115-127.
- Kashyap, Rajiv K. and Easwar S. Iyer, (2009), “Not Everybody Wants to Save the World,” Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 14 (2), 118-134.
- Iyer, Easwar S. and Rajiv Kashyap (2009), “Noneconomic Goals of Investors,” Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 8(5), 225-237.
- Kashyap,Rajiv K. Easwar S. Iyer, and Bobby ‘Subhabrata’ Bannerjee, (2009), “The Relationship Between Corporate and Individual Environmental Responsibility,” in Felix Saito (Ed.), Consumer Behavior, Nova Science Publishers, 1-26.
- Li, Fuan, Joe Zhou, Rajiv K. Kashyap, and Zhilin Yang, (2008) “Brand Trust as a Second Order Factor: An Alternative Measurement Model,” International Journal of Market Research, 50 (6), 817-830.
- Iyer, Easwar and Rajiv K. Kashyap (2007), “Consumer Recycling: Role of Incentives, Information, and Social Class,” Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 6 (February), 32-47.
- Kashyap, Rajiv K., Raza Mir, and Easwar S. Iyer, (2006) “Toward A Responsive Pedagogy: Linking Social Responsibility to Firm Performance Issues in The Classroom,” Academy of Management Learning and Education, 5 (September), 366-376.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, Easwar Iyer, and Rajiv K. Kashyap (2003), "Corporate Environmentalism: Antecedents and Influence of Industry Type,” Journal of Marketing, 67 (April), 106-122.
Representative Industrial Work/Consulting Experience:
- Strategic marketing, social marketing and feasibility studies