Dr. Sia Nassiripour
Office: Valley 4081
Office Hours: by appointment
Department: Accounting and Law
Position: Associate Professor & DDepartment Chair
Area Specialization: Cash flow and earnings related issues; Reporting of environmental costs in financial statements.
Ph.D. in Business Administration (Accounting), Washington State University, 1993
MS, Accounting, University of Missouri, 1984
BS, Accounting, University of Missouri, 1982
C.P.A. - Certified Public Accountant (Misssouri)
- Assistant Professor, Monmouth University, 1997-2001
- Assistant Professor, University of Missouri at Kansas City, 1993-1997
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Washington State University, 1988-1993
- Instructor, Saint Louis University, Instructor 1987 - 1988
- Instructor, University of Missouri at Kansas City, 1983-1987
Primary Reseach Interests:
- I am interested in cash flow and earnings related issues. I am also interested in reporting of environmental costs in financial statemnts.
- Grippo, Frank J., and Sia Nassiripour, "Admiral Furman Academy: A Case Study in Selected Not-For Profit Auditing Issues, (2009) " Journal of College Teaching and Learning", (May/June)
- Grippo, Frank J. and Sia Nassiripour, (2009) "Hollybush Academy: A Case Study in Selected Not-for-Profit Accounting Issues," The Journal of Business Case Studies, (March/April), 5, (2), 17-26.
- Grippo, Frank J., Sia Nassiripour, and Ted Ibex, (2005), "Cooper Machinery Inc-A Case Study re: Cash and Accrual Accounting," The Journal of Business Case Studies, (1), 4, 13-15.
- (2004) "A New Method towards Better Comprehension of Variance Analysis" (Sia Nassiripour & Lianzan Xu) The Journal of Accounting and Finance Research. Vol. 12 (7), winter II, 2004
Current Courses Offered: