With a faculty dedicated to teaching, scholarship, and student development, the Cotsakos College of Business provides a quality business education to its students. The College offers a curriculum designed to enable a diverse student body, primarily from the State of New Jersey, to advance both academically and professionally.
The mission statement is guided and organically embellished by our values, which constitute the directive principles of our engagement with our stakeholders and our commitment to continuous improvement.
The Cotsakos College of Business will strive to be a business school of choice for individuals committed to mastering the critical competencies posed by global challenges and for organizations looking to employ them.
- The College of Business values a nurturing environment where students, faculty, business and other community stakeholders find reciprocal support.
- We value an ethical approach that promotes the fair, honest and open treatment of all stakeholders.
- We value a nurturing intellectual environment for our faculty, leading to the production of quality research in discipline-specific, pedagogical and professional fields.
- We aspire to impart educational programs that are intellectually challenging and have practical relevance.
- We are entrepreneurial in our attempts to take advantage of opportunities in the business and academic environment.
- We are responsive to global issues and strive for diversity among faculty, staff and students.