What is Trailblazer?
Trailblazer is an on-line computerized job matching service offered to all William Paterson University students free of charge, through the Career Development Center.
How can I get started?
- Establish a Trailblazer Account.
Accounts for students.
Accounts for alumni.
- Use a computer with Internet access
How can Trailblazer assist you?
- Registers you with the Career Development Center
- Receive messages from the department on upcoming events and exceptional opportunities
- Store your resume, coverletter and other documents
- Access job listings for on-campus employment, off-campus part-time jobs, internships, and full-time career opportunities
- Provides you with a resume referral system when seeking full-time, part-time and internship positions listed with the Career Development Center
What happens once my resume has been completed?
First, make sure you spell check and save your resume. Then, upload your resume into your Trailblazer account. Call or email the office to make an appointment to start the review process. Finally, once your resume is approved it will be placed on the University's Web Resume Book and uploaded onto our database for job matching.
If you have any questions or comments concerning Trailblazer please contact Victoria Nauta, firstname.lastname@example.org.