The Career and Professional Development Badge will prepare students to conduct a productive job search. Through participation in workshops and individual experiences, students will learn and hone the skills necessary to successfully navigate the job search process. After completing this program students will be better able to identify employment opportunities, submit effective application materials and present themselves well in an interview process.
Professional Preparation Badge
Be prepared for life after graduation! Complete the following workshops and activities and receive the professional preparation badge on pioneer life as well as a portfolio for interviews.
Attend the following workshops:
- Job Fair Prep/Job Search
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills
Complete the following activities:
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Development and Advisement Center staff member
- Create an account on WP Job Connect and upload a reviewed and approved resume
- Create a LinkedIn account and participate in a guided reflection
- Participate in a mock interview with a Career Development and Advisement Center staff member
- Attend a WPUNJ Career Fair and participate in a guided reflection
The Career Development Center
Student Center 301, 300 Pompton Road Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone 973.720.3291 Fax 973.720.2074