Education Job Fair
Date: March 6, 2015
Place: UC Ballrooms
Let the Career Development Center give you a jump start ahead of the competition. During the spring semester you will have the opportunity to meet with participating schools. Take some of the fear out of going on interviews. We will develop the job leads, critique your resume and give you key interviewing pointers.
A list of school districts will be updated. Employers are invited to campus during the COE Professional Development Day.
We can also help you:
- Have your resume reviewed
- Attend one of the Job Fair Prep Workshops
- Remember to dress professional, research the schools, and bring plenty of resumes
It is expected that you follow these guidelines:
- Research the school district prior to the Job Fair
- Dress professionally (suit/jacket/tie, dress, pant suit)
- Prepare in advance for the interview (at the Job Fair) and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Bring copies of your resume and portfolio (if completed)
- Follow-up your interview (during the job fair) within a day with a thank you letter to the employer (make sure you get the recruiter's business card)
Any questions concerning the Education Job Fair, contact Caroline Murphy via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org