Questions You May Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your goals? Short-term & long term.
- What do you like doing the most?
- What are your strengths ... weaknesses?
- How did you learn of our company?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want to work for the company?
- Tell me about your previous job experience.
Note: Recent graduates and other persons entering the marketplace should discuss part-time jobs, school activities and personal accomplishments.
- Why did you leave your previous jobs?
- How would you handle this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you willing to work evenings and weekends?
- Are you able to travel ... relocate?
- What are your salary requirements?
- When are you available to start?
- May I contact your previous employers?
- May I have a list of references?
- Is there anything more you would like to know?
The Career Development and Gloria S. Williams Advisement Center
Student Center 301, 300 Pompton Road Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone 973.720.2281/2282 Fax 973.720.2074