Fall 2017 Freshman, Transfer, Readmit and Second Degree applicants are invited to stop by anytime during the posted hours of the day of your choice to meet with an admissions counselor and receive an admissions decision before you leave!
In order to participate in Walk In Immediate Day, all students must have applied online and:
- Freshman have submitted their SAT/ACT scores directly from the testing organization and bring in a high school transcript in a sealed envelope.
- Transfer, Readmit and Second Degree have submitted or bring in official transcripts from every college/university/trade/vocational institution attended. Hand carried transcripts must be in sealed envelopes from the institution.
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, May 24 from 9:00 to 11:30 am *
- Wednesday, May 24 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 7 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, June 7 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 28 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, June 28 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 19 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, July 19 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Reservations are required! Please click here to make your reservation.
Note that these programs are not recommended for BFA Art applicants, Nursing applicants, nor any Music applicant.
* indicates program is closed to new reservations.