- Submit your $125.00 Enrollment Deposit.
To make your enrollment deposit log into www.wpunj.edu/ebill. Click on the tab that says DEPOSITS. Enter your University ID (855# listed on acceptance letter) and PIN (6 digit date of birth). You can also send a check or money order to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Apply for on-campus housing.
Go to www.wpunj.edu/housing. You will be required to submit both a housing contract and $150.00 housing deposit. Campus Housing is guaranteed as long as you submit your contract and deposit by May 1.
- Get Connected.
Activate you WP Email Account and your WP Connect Account. Activate these right away to make sure you’re on track. Remember that WP will send all important emails to your WP student email address. Start using your WP Connect portal to access your student records as well as other university resources at http://wpconnect.wpunj.edu/cp/home/loginf
- Apply for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Obtain your governmental financial aid pin for FAFSA at http://www.pin.ed.gov/ and put in William Paterson’s code – 002625 - at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. You will need to complete your Federal Income Tax Information in order to complete the FAFSA. It is recommended that families use the “IRS Data Retrieval Option” when completing the income section of the FAFSA online. Always apply, even if you don’t think you qualify. This will allow opportunity for the other financial aid possibilities. For further information visit www.wpunj.edu/finaid.
- Take your placement exam.
After you pay your $125.00 enrollment fee you will be contacted by the Office of Testing with a date and time for this exam. Your eligibility to enroll in an English/Math course is determined by your scores and/or your SAT/ACT scores or completion of college level English or Math courses.
- Submit required Immunization documentation by deadline.
The required form can be accessed at www.wpunj.edu/healthform.
- Send college credits. AP scores must be sent to the University via The College Board. Official transcripts for Dual-Credit coursework must be sent from the college which offered the course. Have these sent as soon as possible.
- Be on the lookout for New Student Orientation.
Once you complete your placement exam (if required) you will be assigned an orientation date. Invitations will be sent beginning in late May. For additional information go to www.wpunj.edu/orientation.
- Submit final high school transcript showing all credits and date of graduation by August 1, 2014.