Completing your Application
- Transcripts and School Reports (recommendations) may be submitted electronically using Naviance/Parchment or SENDedu; electronic submission is preferred. Paper transcripts should be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- SAT/ACT scores must be sent electronically. Our SAT code is 2518 and ACT code is 2584.
- BFA Art majors click here for portfolio review information.
- Music majors click here for audition information and required SlideRoom Music application.
- University Honors College click here for additional information and application.
- International applicants click here for additional instructions and requirements.
- Within two to three business days of submitting your online application, you will be sent an Official Application Acknowledgment email which contains important information. Please read and save this email.
- If you did not provide an email address with your application: Within five business days of receiving your application, you will be sent an Application Acknowledgment letter by regular mail which contains important information. Please read and save this letter.
Using the information provided in your application acknowledgment, you will be able to view whether necessary supporting documents have been received and the status of your admissions decision:
- Your Login ID
Your Student Identification (SID) number is provided in your Application Acknowledgement email. Click here to look up your SID.
- Your PIN
Your date of birth in MMDDYY format (for example, March 17, 1999 would be 031799).
- We we receive a very high volume of documents. Please allow two weeks for received items to be posted to your application and viewable through this status check.
- To make any updates or changes (e.g. address, major, etc.) to your submitted application, use the "Contact Us" feature within the online application status check system or reply to your Official Application Acknowledgement email to make updates.
- Online decisions are unofficial. Official decision notification is sent via hard copy mail.
Decision time frames
- Fall Freshman applicants who had all supporting documentation received by our December 1 non-binding Early Action deadline will receive their decisions by January 15.
- Fall Freshman applicants who had applications become complete after the December 1 Early Action deadline will receive their decisions after January 15.
- All other applicants - including Transfer, Readmit, Second Degree and Visiting/Non-Degree - will receive their decisions approximately two weeks after applications are complete.
- If you do not have a decision after the appropriate time, contact us using the "Contact Us" feature or reply to your email application acknowledgement.