My Application Status
Applicants may check the status of their application online 24/7 after the University acknowledges that it has been received.
- If you provided an email address with your application:Within two to three business days of submitting your online application, you will be sent an Official Application Acknowledgment email which contains important information. Please read and save this email.
- If you did not provide an email address with your application: Within five business days of receiving your application, you will be sent an Application Acknowledgment letter by regular mail which contains important information. Please read and save this letter.
Using the information provided in your application acknowledgment, you will be able to view whether necessary supporting documents have been received and the status of your admissions decision:
- Your Login ID:
Your Student Identification (SID) number is provided in your Application Acknowledgement email. Click here to look up your SID.
- Your PIN:
Your date of birth in MMDDYY format (for example, March 17, 1999 would be 031799).
- We we receive a very high volume of documents. Please allow two weeks for received items to be posted to your application and viewable through this status check.
Due to technical issues, transcripts and other documents submitted for Common Applications through Naviance will be posted by Saturday, December 7. Please check back after that date for up-to-date status.
- To make any updates or changes (e.g. address, major, etc.) to your submitted application, use the "Contact Us" feature within the online application status check system or reply to your Official Application Acknowledgement email to make updates.
Decision time frames:
- Fall Freshman applicants who had all supporting documentation received by our December 1 non-binding Early Action deadline will receive their decisions by January 15.
- Fall Freshman applicants who had applications become complete after the December 1 Early Action deadline will receive their decisions after January 15.
- All other applicants - including Transfer, Readmit, Second Degree and Visiting/Non-Degree - will receive their decisions approximately two weeks after applications are complete.
- If you do not have a decision after the appropriate time, contact us using the "Contact Us" feature or reply to your email application acknowledgement.