Sunday, April 10, 2016
Accepted Students Day is exclusively for students who are admitted to the University for Fall 2016. Whether you are still deciding which college to attend or already committed to William Paterson, you and your parents are invited to join us for our fun-filled carnival event with games, prizes, contests, music, food, and much more! You will also have the opportunity to meet the deans, current students, and members of our Division III athletic teams, clubs, organizations, sororities, and fraternities.
Parents and students may attend a variety of ongoing workshops, including:
- Residence Life and How to Find Your Roommate
- Campus Activities, Clubs, Greek and Student Life
- Orientation and Placement Test Scheduling
- How to Pay for College and the Online Bill Payment Process
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package
Campus and residence hall tours are available throughout the day.
Reservations are required and space is limited, so RSVP today! Click here to register online 24/7 using our secure form.
If you are unable to attend Accepted Students Day, please join us for another of our Accepted Student Events on Campus.