Department of Business Administration
Business Administration (B.S.)
Professional Sales (B.S.)
- Department home page
- Cotsakos College of Business home page
- Catalog for Economics, Finance and Global Business - Program and Curriculum Info [PDF]
- Catalog for Marketing and Management Sciences - Program and Curriculum Info [PDF]
- Catalog for Professional Sales - Program and Curriculum Info [PDF]
The Cotsakos College of Business offers a B.S. degree in business administration, which provides students with the knowledge and skills that are required in today's complex business environment. The College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Students must choose a concentration in one of the following:
- finance, which prepares participants to pursue careers in banking, government, or other financial institutions.
- global business, which prepares successful graduates to compete in diversified global markets and internationally oriented enterprises.
- management, which prepares students for human resources, operations, or strategic organizational and planning positions.
- marketing, in which students learn to effectively manage the delivery and provision of goods through various, increasingly complex distribution channels.
Students also benefit from resources in the Cotsakos College of Business, including:
- the Global Financial Services Institute with its Financial Learning Center. As one of only a handful of technology-equipped learning facilities that function as a trading room, the Center exposes students to, and provides hands-on training with, software, databases, and datafeeds that form the backbone of information dissemination and analysis.
- Small Business Development Center. The Center implements practices to bolster local businesses and develop and define the tools they need to succeed.
- Russ Berrie Professional Sales Laboratory. This state-of-the-art facility helps students develop and sharpen sales skills in an interactive simulated office environment.
To learn more, please use the links and information below:
Department of Economics, Finance, and Global Business home page or contact:
Alex Panayides, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Economics, Finance, and Global Business
Department of Marketing and Management Sciences home page or contact:
Cesar Perez-Alvarez, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Marketing and Management Sciences firstname.lastname@example.org